The FHNW has set up a Moodle application on which you should undertake ALL e-assessment where the assessment leads to a grade being used to form part of or all of a final grade for a module.
In order for you to be able to do this, you will need to know a number of things:
- Where the Moodle application is located. It is here: https://moodle.assessment.fhnw.ch/course/view.php?id=257
- How do students access the application. This should be done by advising them of the link to the assessment module in Moodle.
- You will need to set security accordingly, this means setting access rights, dates, times etc. separately from those you have set in your main Moodle course.
- The module will need to be created manually as there is as yet no way for “Evento” to create a course automatically.
- I, Paul Raper, am the person responsible for assisting you with this task.
As more information becomes available, I shall post it here.